Mango and Mint Iced Tea
As the summer heat begins to bear down on us, it’s essential to stay hydrated with refreshing beverages. Whether you’re lounging outside, having a picnic, or hosting a backyard get-together, a homemade summer drink can be the perfect addition to your day. With fresh ingredients, simple recipes, and some creativity, you can whip up a deliciously cool drink that will quench your thirst and tantalize your taste buds.
Recipe: Mango and Mint Iced Tea
– 6 cups water
– 4 tea bags
– 2 cups fresh mango, diced
– ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, torn
– 1 lime, juiced
– Honey or sugar, to taste
– Ice cubes
1. Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and steep the tea bags for 5-7 minutes. Discard the tea bags and let the tea cool to room temperature.
2. In a blender, combine the diced mango, torn mint leaves, and lime juice. Puree until smooth.
3. Add the mango and mint puree to the cooled tea, along with honey or sugar to taste. Stir well to combine.
4. Chill the iced tea in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5. To serve, fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the chilled iced tea into each glass.
6. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and slices of lime, if desired. Enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?