A Stuffed Tomato Snack
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- 24-48 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 green onion stalks, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced dill
- fresh dill, for garnish
- Cut thin slice off top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp. Invert tomatoes on paper towel to drain.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in cucumber, green onion and dill. Spoon mixture into tomatoes. Top with fresh dill.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?